A research team within Canonn has been searching for new barnacles in the Pleiades, California, and Witch Head nebulae. We are pleased to report that we have found systems containing FAR more barnacles than we have ever found before. Our current record holder is Witch Head Sector LC-V c2-10 at 86 barnacles total. Considerably more than any system we have seen in the Pleiades nebula. Ongoing research may yet yield a new record holder. But speculation is already ripe with why the Witch Head has such a dense cluster of them. This post will be updated as we find more clusters.
- Witch Head Sector LC-V c2-10 
- Witch Head Sector FB-X C1-11 
- Witch Head Sector DL-Y d17 
- Pleiades Sector JC-U B3-2 
- Pleaides Sector IH-V C2-16 
- California Sector DL-Y D4