Canonn R&D Tools:
Following is the write-up from LCU No Fool Like One about the recent community-created Thargoid Link puzzle.
Congratulations to Commander Ethzero for solving the little puzzle we set to commemorate the departure of Ed Lewis from the Pilot’s Federation.
The Thargoid Data Gathering project has been a great success. We now have a wealth of data plotting the extent of Thargoid incursions.
However the nature of the Thargoid Threat has changed substantially since they have entered the bubble. Previously we would be able to tell from the threat levels what type of Thargoid vessels we would encounter but now it is not possible to distinguish a Medusa from a dozen scouts using automated equipment alone.
Given the changing nature of the threat, and the success of the previous program, Canonn R&D have upgraded the USS-Survey device to provide some additional features.
The amazing Canonn R&D team bring you another tool to assist while investigating the mysteries of the Thargoids. This time to help in visualising and checking off the various Thargoid Glyph combinations seen on Thargoid vessels, and originally on Barnacles.
- IEA Helium-Rich Gas Giant Guide
- Oath of Tyndareus
- At The Eldritch Gate
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 0: What to know and what to bring
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 1: Varati and Canonn Institute
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 2: Outposts vs. Engineer Workshop
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 3: How did the Data-Entry Clerk end at Prison?
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 4: Where we repair Federation Cap Ships with Guardian Tech
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 5: Methane Surfing, Megaship Watching, Tea
- Canonn Space on the Fly. Part 6: Listening to the Sound of Pink