This excellent tool, courtesy of Cmdr Drygin who is working with the Canonn R&D team, allows you to easily find a set of coordinates on a planetary body from any starting point. Basic usage is as follows:
- Approach planet until you reach Orbital Cruise.
- Stop ship completely (normal space).
- Enter current and destination coordinates.
- Align ship compass with given bearing.
- Jump back into Supercruise and proceed to destination.
ED:Bearing – http://www.hotdoy.ca/ed/bearing/
Also provides many notable locations’ coordinates pre-filled to make life even simpler.